This collection of eye-catching herb, fruit, and vegetable photographs, paired with weekly planting and planning reminders, is a vibrant way to inspire those in your life who must grow all things edible. This is the perfect gift for gardeners to inspire and organize their gardening from January through December of 2023.
Each 11" x 16.5" wall calendar features:
- Stunning and colorful photographs throughout
- Monthly planting and maintenance recommendations for zones 5 and 6
- Information for growing indoor plants, vegetables, flowers, herbs, and fruits
- QR codes linked to internet articles supporting monthly recommendations
- US legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-Quality Paper: 250 gsm / 100 lb. semi-glossy silk paper
- Sturdy wire-binding with hanging hook
- Paper sourced from FSC-certified paper from sustainably managed forests